Sabado, Enero 14, 2012

0006 – 12 Resolutions for 2012.

New year, new life. New years are often used as an excuse to forget the painful past and are seen as an opportunity to start fresh. 2011 was not of my favorite years but I am truly grateful for the blessings I received. Since this 2012 is supposedly the year our world ends, I just want to make this year a blast! I am posting these 12 resolutions I made (and hopefully will achieve)  so I will be reminded of my commitments to make this year the best year in all aspects of my life J



1 – Read the bible every day

2 – Learn a new Spanish word everyday and speak a new sentence a week (Aprender una palabra en Espanol cada dia y decir una nueva frase cada semana)

3 – Live healthy! Eat right and exercise at least once a week

4 – Check facebook once a week and write a blog once a month

5 – Read a book or watch a good movie monthly

6 – Meet a new friend or chat with an old friend

7 – Eat dinner at home at least twice a week

8 – Save PX amount and clear debts

9 – Make 1 person smile every day and be a blessing to others

10 – Recognize my blessing for the day

11 – Volunteer in at least 6 activities this year and do good deeds

12 – Pray for someone else everyday


Aja! J


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento