Sabado, Enero 14, 2012

0007 – Facebook-ing



Contrary to the millions of Facebook addicts, it takes me a lot of effort to find time to check my Facebook account. When I went online once, I spent two hours on reading friends’ updates from the day before. And I didn’t even finish reading! I don’t know if that was because I had slow internet connection, or just had many friends who frequently updates their status. I tried uploading photos, and wasted a couple more hours for one album (uh, I think I can blame this one on the slow connection).

Facebook is the fastest way to get updates from people you know. Sometimes it’s the only means to get updates, hence, the reason why I am late in getting news. But to check it daily, and get status updates from a hundred of friends, that’s something I don’t think I can handle. I guess I still prefer the traditional chats over dinner and telebabads over reading posts and browsing pictures online. But since the world is growing smaller and friends are now flying to the different parts of the globe, I had to join the club and connect. Maybe it’s time to upgrade to a better internet service…?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento